Monday, December 8, 2008

snow!

so we had our first snow of the season yesterday!

we woke up all snuggled in our beds and i said to jon "do you think it snowed last night?"

"i don't know" he replied.


he peered out the window . . . "how did you know if was going to snow?!"


i just started laughing. i don't know why it was funny to me that it had snowed. or why it was funny that i knew it had snowed . . . maybe i thought it snowed because of how quiet it was . . . but i just kept laughing and saying "it snowed!"

so we bundled up and walked down to have breakfast at the diner i work at (which all those famous people below have eaten at in the past month or so - that's what they have in common).

pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes. yum!

we leave for oregon two weeks from today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. am. so. jealous. I love oregon, I really do, but COME ON... can't I just get a little snow love? Perhaps your presence over the holidays will please the oregon weather gods and they will bless us with a powdering of snow. can't wait to see you guys. Seriously, now that you and the Cunninghams are far far away.... Seth and I are hermits. I know we didn't get to hang out all that much when you WERE here, but there was always the possibility, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I feel better now. ;)

tabitha and jon said...

lacey, you just got tons of snow! you got your wish!