an account of our adventures in new england (and alaska for the summer of 2008)
Are they all vegetarians?
oh good guess! i really have no idea if it is true . . . actually i know for a fact that people in photo #1 (the band "pete and j") eat bacon.OH! that's a clue!!!
your mom?
So have you met all these people or something? Well I know for one thing I get to see you in a matter of a few weeks! Yeah for me!
good one anony.i can't wait to see you corrie!!!so the real answer is that they have all eaten at the cafe where i work . . . sweet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are they all vegetarians?
oh good guess! i really have no idea if it is true . . . actually i know for a fact that people in photo #1 (the band "pete and j") eat bacon.
OH! that's a clue!!!
your mom?
So have you met all these people or something? Well I know for one thing I get to see you in a matter of a few weeks! Yeah for me!
good one anony.
i can't wait to see you corrie!!!
so the real answer is that they have all eaten at the cafe where i work . . . sweet!
Post a Comment